Prepare For Your Appointment
Is this the first time you have visited a podiatrist? Well, don’t worry. This handy guide will prepare you for your appointment.
Before Your Visit:
- Make a list of your symptoms and questions.
- Make a list of all medications and any previous surgeries.
- Gather and bring important medical records and laboratory test reports from other doctors or hospitals (including X-rays, MRIs and lab results).
- Check with your insurance provider to see if a referral is needed.
- Please bring your most commonly worn shoes.
- Bring any orthotics or bracing you may have used in the recent past.
- Know who your primary care doctor is and their contact information.