Prepare For Your Appointment
Is this the first time you have visited a podiatrist? Well, don’t worry. This handy guide will prepare you for your appointment.
Before Your Visit:
- Make a list of your symptoms and questions.
- Make a list of all medications and any previous surgeries.
- Gather and bring important medical records and laboratory test reports from other doctors or hospitals (including X-rays, MRIs and lab results).
- Check with your insurance provider to see if a referral is needed.
- Please bring your most commonly worn shoes.
- Bring any orthotics or bracing you may have used in the recent past.
- Know who your primary care doctor is and their contact information.
Here is our new patient form please print it and complete it prior to your appointment to save you time.
ACCESS THE PATIENT PORTAL HERE
CONTACT US HERE WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE OR TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT. FEEL FREE TO CALL OUR ALPINE OFFICE TODAY AT 801.756.1800 OR OUR SANDY OFFICE AT 801.571.7911. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU!